Wilderness Wear Velo Active Socks
This sock keeps feet warm and dry. A mosaic of mesh vents wrap across the top of the foot to further enhance breathability and for additional support and a ‘plush ride’ Wilderness Wear’s advanced cushioning under foot uses a specific dense weave. Knitted with a comfortable 160 needle count stitch and paired with reinforced heel and toe areas the Velo gives a clean appearance with plenty of durability. So if you want a cycling sock with unrivaled fit and exceptional support the Merino Velo is for you.
100% of the merino wool from this collection comes from Tasmania. This material is ethically and ecologically sound.
EXP – Machine washable, chlorine free, total easy care.
80% Pure Australian Merino,
10% Nylon, 10% Lycra
• Height – 1/2
• Cushioning – Medium
• Weight – Light
• SFS (Secure|Fit|System)
• EXP – Chlorine Free
• Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones
• Light weight, all day ride comfort
• Light cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting cycling shoes
• Precise height negates calf pressure
• Reinforced heel and toe
• LIN toe seam reduces bulk to prevent blisters
Made in Australia